Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!



Happy 4th of July y'all! May we remember this day not just for fun and fire works...but for our independence... and thank all of those soldiers who are out there fighting for our freedom and the ones who perished for us...we will be celebrating the 4th of July with out one person of our family...my oldest brother is in Afghanistan right now fighting to keep us safe... we can pray each day for the freedom of America and for each young man and woman who are out there in battle... so may we never forget why this day is so important, freedom and independence. Thank you and God bless America!  


 I am back from Teen Camp for a few days...and then I'm going back down for Day Camp! We had an awesome time. Played lots of pranks, stayed up really late, rode horses, ate tons, had some great Chapel, and made lots of new friends! Then after Day Camp we are having a Mother Daughter Camp at our house. So, I will not be gone as long as I thought! :) 


Today it was 100* degrees! We were weeding the garden and sweating a bucket load! You would have thought we just got done swimming in the pond... every time I walked out side it felt like I was swimming in a furnace.   


Well, have a wonderful and blessed 4th of July! 


My Fabulous Finds:

Hair Clip: Claire's
Earrings: Aeropostale  
Shirt: Khols 
skirt: Goodwill


Primrose 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment