Monday, June 4, 2012

Busy dizzy with a slash of purple!


 Hey everybody! I'm am so sorry about my absence on the Blog. We have bean crazy busy with... Sleepovers, Get-togethers, Volleyball, Preparing for some out-of-town-guests, getting ready to go to a 3 week long camp out of state, and sending out invites for a Open house party. So I haven't really had any "spare time" :) We just finished having a sleepover with some friends. It was awesome! We all stayed up until 3:30 am watching movies and talking. We weren't able to fall asleep because we drank some Mountain Dew right before going to bed (I know, kind-of a dumb thing to do) But it was worth it! And we definitely paid for that "staying up late thing" the next morning, Like I said; it was WORTH it! :) 


Our Family and some friends went garage sailing a few days ago. It was a squishy experience :P We all had to pile into our Van (which only holds 7 people) Luckily enough there were 7 people, so yes we were elbow to elbow (I'm not trying to say this like it was a bad experience) :P We did buy some pretty nice stuff! That's where I got this top! It was only .50 cents! So of course I HAD to buy it.


The last time I tried taking a picture in this position my head look bigger the my whole body! :) Thanks to my Mom she took the picture at the perfect angle! 


Well I'm am off to wash dishes and hang up laundry (yay so much fun right?) :P Well I hope that you'll have an awesome week! 

My Fabulous Finds!

Shirt: Garage sale 
Tank top: Aeropostale 
Skirt: Kohls
Shoes: Who knows I have had them forever! Maybe I got them from a garage sale *shrugs* 


~Primrose



2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! So clear and sharp. And I love your outfit especially the top. I like shirts with stripes like that. I had a sweater like that but in pink and purple but my mom gave it away :( before we moved. It's okay, though. Enjoy your new outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you! :) Me to, When I was first looking at it my Mom said that it looked so 80s! I think that's why I got it :P My sister has a sweater like mine in pink and purple to! I will! :)

    ReplyDelete