Monday, September 24, 2012

A sister so close...


Hey y'all! Yes this is not me in the pictures actually it's my older sister Zoe. I asked her if I could take some pics of her outfit for my blog...and not to my surprise she said yes! :) To tell ya the truth even though she looks quite older, her and I are only 15 months apart! And before she colored her hair we were almost ALWAYS mistaken for twins! I mean always. I know, kinda hard to believe. But we seriously did look a lot alike.

 


I love her outfit. It's so Fall-ish...and like I explained before anything that is Fall related I Fall-in-love-with! It was cold enough out to wear a long sleeve fleece shirt and warm enough to wear a skirt without leggings. That's my kinda weather!
  

I love my sisters! If you have one then I'm sure you know how blessed you are to have someone close to you that you can share your closets secrets with or someone to laugh with at things that happened yesterday. Someone who is always there for you. My dad always says; "friends will come and go, but family always stays." I love that saying because it is so true. You can always be sure that you have a family no matter what. Even though you have your ups and downs they're always there for you.  



Well I'll see y'all later...have a wonderful Fall filled day! :)



Earrings: Claire's 
Shirt: GoodWill
Skirt: Goodwill

Primrose 

6 comments:

  1. I love Zoes new hair color. She looks gorgeous, tell her I said so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it pretty? It's kinda of like a honey/strawberry blond. We got ours both done together on a kind of "sister date". :) I will definitely tell her you said so! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading all my fashion posts! Hopefully both our families can meet up sometime this winter...wouldn't that be fun? :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, are you apostolic or Pentecostal, I noticed your skirts, just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pics are really nice! I just started blogging, lol. Check it out and and follow if you feel like :-), www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Getting ready to go check out your blog right now. :)

      Delete