Saturday, December 15, 2012

-Mix and Match-


No, I actually didn't wear this outfit today....but I absolutely love it, so I thought I would just go ahead and post it. I had fun mixing and matching...and trying to see if I could get it all to flow....I think I accomplished that. What do you think?


We still haven't had any snow...but we did have 3 sunny days in a row. It's better then gray. So I was pretty thankful for that...it really boosts my day.


Tonight is the last night of Hanukkah....wow I can't believe it passed so fast. And 2013 is almost here!  This year didn't really feel that long at all....it all just flew right past me.


Beanies...I LOVE beanies! Do you? They are just so easy, stylish, and can dress up or down an outfit. 


Lats night we went to a Hanukkah party at our Fellowship. It was a lot of fun! All of the kids played cards, hide and go seek ( that didn't last long) Talked, ate lots of yummmmmmyyyy treats, met some new family's ( that was definitely the hight light of the night) Planned a girls day with 2 new girls we met, and just had a really great time.


Hope y'all have a wonderful day! 

My Fabulous Finds:

Beanie: Garage Sale
Scarf: From Brooklyn 
Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Kohl's 
Skirt: Aeropostale
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Payless Shoes 

Primrose

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm not sure about the red skirt, but branching out is good! :)
    I know, I've been wanting snow for 3 weeks now-finally snowed a bit! My dad recently found some snowmobiles for a good price, so we've been waiting to get snow so we can ride them!
    .~.*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed about this outfit. :) I love how the gray tones down the bright red skirt, and the belt just gives it that added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great colors and the outfit looks great on you! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorg! The outfit is simply adorable. I love love LOVE how you dress modestly. Something I'm working towards! Keep up the amazing work!

    missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing at putting outfits together! I love how you put that skirt, top and scarf together.....GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for posting! Feel free to check out my own blog and tell me what you think....I just started, so I would love any ideas! <3

    Ashley B.

    ReplyDelete