Thursday, April 26, 2012

Purple Thursday!!


Well, yesterday we went for an all day drive! So since I was going to be sitting in the car all day. I went with an outfit that was colorful and easy! Happy Thursday!


 I did an easy side braid, to match the easy outfit! 


I LOVE this hair clip! I found it at Claire's. It was love at first sight! I couldn't just leave it in the store all by itself. So I decided to buy it. I just couldn't resist. :)


I love how the flower on my shirt matches with the flower in my hair!


Isn't spinning so much fun? :P


Don't you just love looking at the ground?


My Fabulous Finds

Hair clip: Claires 
Shirt: Aeropostale 
Tanktop: Aeropostale 
Skirt: Goodwill


~Primrose~

8 comments:

  1. Love it! But...umm....hmm....why does it say Purple Sunday? It's kind of Thursday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops.... I think I'm a few days ahead of my self :P Yes you are right, it is Thursday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Sorry! ;) I read that and went. "Wait! Is it Sunday???" :D I love that outfit...it is so...PURPLE!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe :) Thanks for telling me! I love purple it's such a fun color!! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so bright and happy, yet dark and sophisticated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah your right it is! The colors make me feel like dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just so happy, and oo...pretty! XD Tomorrow I will be wearing purple! :) Maybe I'll make a blog post about it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! XD Ooooo you know how we LOVE purple! :) You should!! ;)

    ReplyDelete