Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colorful Sunday!


How was ya'lls Sunday Church? Well I can tell you one thing, mine was great! We had some awesome worship and a very nice message! I like to do lots of layered outfits...like a tank top then a long sleeve -t and a short sleeve- t over that, and to finish it off with a vest, or a hoodie! It's more fun to do things outside the box! If you stick to nothing but skinny jeans and a tank then your not really doing anything "different" or fun! 


I love to take natural pictures. You know like when someone is jumping, fixing their hair walking etc... Jean skirts are one of my favorite!  


Why this outfit is modest to me:

In a lot of my outfits I like to use tank tops and leggings. I don't like to have clothes that fit to tight on my bum, because it tends to draw to much attention. I would rather draw peoples eyes to my face instead of my body. So thats why I like to wear clothing that fits, but doesn't over fit. Leggings help a lot of skirts to look more modest.


My Fabulous Finds:

Tank top: Friend 
Shirt: Aeropostale 
Jacket: Goodwill
Skirt: made by my sis 
Leggings: Goodwill
Shoes: Goodwill


~Primrose 

No comments:

Post a Comment