Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm .STILL. {here}

Hey everyone! Y'all probably wondering where I've been. Well, number one reason for my absence is that we have been camping with over a hundred people for Sukkot. It was awesome. There was lots of kids, the best games of 4 square you will ever play, card games, staying up until 4 in the morning, candy, hay rides, horse back riding...you know, allllll the works. So, yes, we did have a very lovely time. And my reason number two; Well, the other day I was uploading pictures for my newest post and it said that I was not able to upload any more pictures because I used up my 1 free GB usage and would I have to pay x-amount of dollars a month. So after a asking a few blog ladies, Olivia from Fresh Modesty gave me a suggestion. I'm so thankful for her help! Hopefuly I will be up and running again soon. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. :) 

Primrose   

8 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having trouble! That exact same thing happened to me on Homeschool Blogger...cannot wait until my birthday so I can finally get on Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm so glad you're back. Thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog.
    I have a question for you could you maybe email me at nrguadron@yahoo.com ?

    Many thanks + much love.
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhmm so, I don't think our emails are likings eachother.. I was wondering if you would like to do A.) a button swap and B.) a guest post on my blog. Ill try out your email again soon and I had another question but its to long to post here :P
    Looking forward to hearing back from you!

    Much love.
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...yeah I'm pretty sure our emails aren't getting along to well... :/ Sure I would love to do both! But you would have to give me some more info on the guest post. Since I'm kinda new to Blogger I don't really know how to add a blog button...but I can ask around, and when I learn how to do it I will most definitely add your bottom ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey, would you be willing to let me know how you are uploading your photos now? I ran into that same problem on my blog, recently :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, ummm...well I got a salutation from one of my blogger friends...but I don't know how to do it...ya know what I mean? ;) So, when I figure it out I will most definitely tell you :) Hopefully I will be able to figure it out tomorrow...

      Delete
  5. I love your blog! You have the cutest outfits and you're so pretty! Thanks for giving me some gorgeous modest fashion ideas!

    ReplyDelete